For RayPack , PDS is the official & exclusive authorized training institute for the Benelux region. Raynet (www.Raynet.de) exclusively assigned our expert training team to make sure you maximize the benefits when using RayPack. The globally recognized Certification program is available through our team of technical trainers.
“Migrating to Application Packaging with RayPack” is the course designed for packagers who are new to RayPack but have experience with other application packaging solutions. Students are familiar with MSI concepts, repackaging proces and have hands-on experience with using different tools before adopting RayPack. During this course we will guide you through the RayPack product architecture, logic behind the implemented functionality, where to find and execute the "things I used to do with product XYZ". After this class you will be comfortable using the RayPack product and enhanced view of the features.
An ITIL-based workflow will be used to assist you in the tasks that are common for a regular Application Repackaging Project; from Intake to Distribution.
In this class you will learn:
* How to convert traditional setups to Windows Installer setups with Pack Recorder
* How to edit / clean-up your captured installation with Pack Recorder
* How to enhance and customize repackaged setups with Pack Designer
* How to use Pack Tailor to customize the installation of existing Windows Installer setups—such as third-party installations—to meet your company-specific requirements
* How to use RayFlow to manage your Processes
* Document your intake with RayEval
* How to virtualize Applications to Microsoft's App-V
* How to prepare you package for Distribution
Previous Repackaging Experience is required; otherwise take the 4-day class where Windows Installer esssentials are covered as well.
Facilities and catering
The training classrooms are equiped with state-of-the-art systems which are fully preconfigured for the concerning training.
During the trainingcourse coffee, tea and softdrinks will be arranged for free. At the lunchbreak there will be fresh sandwiches of your own choice. This lunch is included in the trainingscourse price.
After completing this course, you can sign up and take the RayPack Certified Professional certification tests to receive a 2 year valid worldwide recognized expertise certificate. Note that the certification exam is based on the 4-day RayPack training course; when signing up for the migration RayPack class, it is strongly recommended to combine the certification with the exam training in the morning.
Duration: 2 days
Language(s): Dutch , English, German.
|Culemborg (NL)||Wednesday 13 December 2017||2||€ 1.395,00||Register now|