Duration: 3 days
Material: Student Lab Manual, Slide deck, and lab files
Instructor: Mikael Nyström
In this training, you learn to deploy, configure and maintain Windows Server 2016 for various real-world scenarios. You start with a set of PowerShell scripts (no worries: this course isn't about PowerShell) and the Windows Server 2016 ISO, and in the end of the training you have a full infrastructure running.
You learn to build domain controllers, file servers, remote desktop servers, advanced networking, Hyper-V, storage spaces direct, and much more. In just 3 days you learn almost every part of Windows Server 2016.
Mikael has developed the lab based on real-life experience when building Private Clouds and Datacenters
You will receive all the scripts so that you can rerun all the exercises when you get back from training, or modify them so that they can be used in your environment.
Mikael Nyström is a Microsoft MVP and Principal Technical Architect at TrueSec, with an extremely broad field of competence. He has worked with all kind of infrastructure tasks in all kind of environments, enterprise to small business. He is working deep within products such as Microsoft System Center, Windows and Windows Server. Mikael is a very popular instructor and is often used by Microsoft for partner trainings as well as to speak at major conferences such as TechEd, Ignite, MMS and TechDays, etc.
IT professionals and administrators who want to learn how to handle Windows Server 2016.
Pre knowledge requirement:
Good knowledge in managing Windows Server. Basic understanding of Active Directory, and Software Distribution. Scripting experience (VBScript, PowerShell) is helpful but not a requirement.
Learning target objective:
After completion of the lab, you will know how to install and configure Windows Server 2016. You will learn the important news about Hyper-V, Hyper-V Converged, Storage, Cluster, Remote Desktop, PowerShell, Active Directory, Web Server, Network, Remote Access and Internal OS features.
Facilities, catering and proof of participation:
The training classrooms are equiped with state-of-the-art systems which are fully preconfigured for the concerning training.
During the trainingcourse coffee, tea and softdrinks will be arranged for free. At the lunchbreak there will be fresh sandwiches of your own choice. This lunch is included in the trainingscourse price.
After attending the training course, you will receive a certificate from PDS signed by the trainer as proof of your participation.
You will, among other things, learn about:
- Windows Management Framework
- Creating Reference Images using MDT
- Creating Reference Images using PowerShell
- Creating Hyper-V NAT Network for the lab
- Deploying a Domain Controller using PowerShell
- Configure WMIC Timer Settings using PowerShell
- Configure DNS using PowerShell
- Configure DHCP using PowerShell
- Deploying a second domain controller Using PowerShell and UI
- Configure DNS
- Configure HA DHCP
- Management Fundamentals
- Deploy the Management Server
- Storage Spaces Direct Fundamentals
- Deploy a 2 node Storage Spaces Direct Cluster
- Hyper-V Fundamentals
- Deploy a 3 node Computer Cluster based on Hyper-V
- Nested Hyper-V
- Virtual TPM
- Deploy Server in Server with Virtual TPM chip
- Enable Bit locker in Windows Server using PowerShell
- NANO Fundamentals
- Deploy NANO Server
- Manage the NANO Server
- Using Recovery Console
- File and Storage Replication Fundamentals
- Deploy Storage Replica
- PowerShell DSC Fundamentals
- Deploy and Configure Webservers using PowerShell DSC
|Culemborg (NL)||Monday 9 April 2018||3||€ 2.250,00||Register now|
|Culemborg (NL)||Monday 1 October 2018||3||€ 2.250,00||Register now|